Thursday 10 February 2011

Anger Management for MOMz

With two kids.....a three year old and a 4 months old baby.......life can be challenging!!!!!!!!! If you have added responsibilities like going to the university for me, it can be really challenging.The more stressed one gets the more likely to become angry.

The maternal juices quickly brings overwhelming guilt after the bout of anger!!!! Something I discuss with my friends so very often, mostly moms in similar situation like me!!!! We agree that it was beyond over control, owe it to frustrations, empathise and sympathise with each other, perhaps its a means of overcoming the guilt.

We are talking about a three year old driving a 31 year old crazy. Were we fully aware of the issues we would encounter before becoming a mom, were we delusional or its a case of becoming better as we grow up? I am not sure of the answers but am sure that I am aware. I am aware that I need to change or at least do something about it. I don't want to be a perfect mom as I don't think there is anything like a perfect mom just like there is no perfect human beings!!! Its a learning process and like any form of  learning it requires sincerity of thought and also constant practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment